Take a minute, and fly to a higher consciousness.
Got a minute? Then you have all you need to be mindful.
If you ask me, hour long meditation – while good for us – is another layer of complication that most of us are either intimidated by or use as an excuse to not-getting-around-to-being-more-mindful.
Truth is, mindfulness is an outlook that pairs well with actions in the real world.
Rather than merely a way of being, mindfulness is something I come in and out of throughout any given day….just. ask. the. people. that. have. to. live. with. me.
Take a minute, now, to welcome mindfulness into your day. It could revolutionize our world, and most importantly – it revives your point of view regarding the world.
ONE MINUTE MINDFULNESS
- SET AN INTENTION FOR A WAY YOU’D LIKE TO BE, TODAY.
- For instance, I would like to be focused.
- RECOGNIZE THAT THOUGHTS, FEELINGS, PHYSICAL SENSATIONS, AND CIRCUMSTANCES SWIRL WITHIN AND AROUND US.
- Identify and acknowledge these aspects of being human.
- TAKE A MOMENT TO BE INTENTIONAL, ALONGSIDE WHATEVER THOUGHTS, FEELINGS, PHYSICAL SENSATIONS AND CIRCUMSTANCES SWIRL ….
- For instance, I will focus on this blog for one minute, even though my tummy grumbles.
- WITH CLARITY OF CHOICE, CHOOSE TO RENEW YOUR INTENTION FOR ANOTHER MINUTE OR SET OF MINUTES.
- If you can afford the time, renew a mindful minute.
- If any one distracting thought, feeling, sensation, or circumstance needs to be addressed – and only if need be – move along, and attend to that…
- Know that you can come back to this mindful minute, and clarity of choice regardless of the specific intention, hour, or circumstances…
THANK YOURSELF FOR THIS MINDFUL MINUTE TO REFRAME YOUR ARTISTRY…