surely, i am a sucker for natural wonder, but these frozen leaves amaze me
Abstraction is a vehicle toward a beginner’s mind and expanded creativity.
- Emphasis on making something rather than defining what you are making.
- Hold your chosen tool, face the thing you have selected to engage the tool with, and begin again.
Absence of Mind:
- Quiet the volume on thinking through each step.
- Allow the tools before you lead your expression.
Imagine it so:
- If your tool can create it, so it exists.
- Care not what it resembles, care for its originality.